Monday, August 10, 2009

Raspberry Suite Challenge #14

rasp I never seem to get time to do these before they are over and this time I did it the same day it was posted, WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

This was hard for me, I usually don’t like to mix pinks with reds or purple with reds but this is just a beautiful combination. And I even scrapped something without kids!!!! I NEVER do that. I’ve also never done a page with so much white space, I have to keep reminding myself that it is DONE and to stop messing with it.08 10 09_2280

08 10 09_2281

The little mirrors at the bottom were actually blue but I just used a makeup sponge and some purple ink and they turned purple so perfectly you wouldn’t know they didn’t come that way.08 10 09_2281

I hope I find time to do more of these in the future.

8 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super scrapbook page with tons of really neat elements. Way to rock Dawn's color combo out!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

2Bis2DO said...

Your page is beautiful and i love the little mirrors. Great job.

amber said...

oh my, your page is fabulous! i, too, have a hard time w/ white space, but your page has challenged me! thanks for sharing!

Holly said...

Hi Julie! I just wanted to let you know that you won the Chatterbox giveaway on my blog! Shoot me an e-mail at charmedgirlnc@gmail.com with your mailing address, and I will get your package in the mail. Congratulations, and thanks for reading my blog! :0)

Jane said...

awesome layout!!

DEBBIE NELSON said...

Love it...and now I am a subscriber!

Savitri said...

CUTE page and photo!!!

Winter said...

Cute layout and what a great pic! I like the white space because it draws your eye to the picture! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin