Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bunny Boxes AGAIN


Well it's been over 3 weeks since I last posted!!! I wish I could say a lot has happened....I guess it has but not a TON worthwhile to post.
Last night I had about 9 ladies over to make the little bunny boxes and it went GREAT!!! I found the perfect paper that was both boyish and girly for the boxes by Basic Grey, the ribbon is American Craft, I love their ribbon!!!!!
By some of the comments last night you would have thought I had invented the wheel or something over a little triangle box with a bunny head, truly I do not deserve that much credit. I just borrow some one's idea and tweak it is all! It was a really fun night and it's nice not to have all those piles of supplies taking up my craft space anymore that is for sure. Today I started a new project, with all that new found space I discovered, and I hope to post it soon :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin