Wednesday, February 18, 2009

more cards!!!

Just some VERY simple and easy cards!
I had some stampin up card kits  and stickers. Add to that a few studio G stamps and ink pads and I was DONE. oh and I added a few brads and primas to top it off.
I can't remember who the border stamp is by =( I recently got it at J's on clearance. I love it, i really need to remember to keep track of that kind of thing.
Well I'm off to bed FINALLY. My computer totally gave out on me earlier today. Luckily I'm married to a computer man and he saved everything!!! THANKS HON! so my advice is to remember to BACK-UP your stuff. I thought I lost all my pics from Thanksgiving to now. WHEW so glad I didn't. And the back up disc is sitting right over there freshly burned =)



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin