Friday, September 11, 2009

Welcome Little One!!! 2S4Y

My sister had a new little baby boy on Wednesday! So of course I needed to make a cute baby card! She didn’t know if it was a boy or a girl until he arrived so I whipped this card up and can’t wait to see the little man on Saturday!!! Although I’ve been informed that he needs bilirubin lights and I might not get to hold him =(. I was so hoping to snuggle and hog him since his cousin that was supposed to arrive next week is no longer coming.

I had already bought the cutest boy outfit for him (I just knew he was a boy) and when I made the card I realized that it matches his orange and blue striped outfit perfect!   09 11 09_304009 11 09_3041 09 11 09_3043

4 comments:

cnelson said...

so cute!

Kay said...

Congratulations on your new nephew! Such an adorable card. I love the little clothespins! ♥♥ Kay

Laura Davis said...

This is darling. Congrats on being a new Auntie! :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Pieces of Us said...

I love that. And I love that cute little boy you made it for =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin