Thursday, September 3, 2009

Title…. What’s in a Title?

EVERYTHING!!!! But for the life of my I couldn’t think of anything good to write for a title. Alas I am no writer. I wish I was but that is not one of my talents and I am okay with it.

I finally finished my friend’s Birthday present. It’s very simple, just an altered note book and a cute paper box with a bottle of Prima’s inside it. I also gave her some scrapbook paper. She recently moved here from across the world where supplies were outrageous!!!! So she is still collecting all the “fun stuff". (Of course who isn’t still collecting it?)

 09 02 09_2648

I found the notebook and Dollar Tree it came in a 2 pack. I made the box from a template found at Hemidemisemiquave. I created a lid for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is gonna love this, oh what fun to get the deals! I am used to our cheap American goods and Still I have a hard time passing up a stack of paper on sale or a cute new set of stamps, tell her to pace herself because the shopping is good in the states!

Kayla said...

I love the altered book...that reminds me that I should start thinking now about gifts for teachers mid-year...altered clipboards, maybe?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin