Sunday, May 3, 2009

NSD Challenge

Here's my version of The Pink Stampers NSD challenge #5.
 This challenge was a sketch page.


I took this opportunity to work some more on my littlest guys baby pages. These are fun to scrap now, but there was way to much going on back then to even think about doing them. Three weeks in the NICU and daily milk delivery trips with an hour drive time, and 2 very active toddlers! I remember people asking me if I spent all day at the hospital with my baby and I thought seriously he doesn't know when I'm gone and my other kids do. Don't get me wrong I would have loved to stay with him more but they are the ones that "needed" me.
These pictures are from the day we brought him home. He was so small in that car seat it didn't even seem safe enough for him. We didn't even have the bassinet ready for him yet, so the first night he slept in a laundry basket next to my bed. It was the only safe thing I could think of.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin