Friday, May 29, 2009

Before and After pics

My scrap area is not the most glamorous room in our house, it's in the unfinished basement with plastic covered insulated walls! But......it's my space to use how I want to i TRY not to complain. I decided I needed to reorganize and for me that involves ripping almost everything out and starting over. so here are some pics that actually are kinda embarrassing but hey I love some good before and after pics so I thought you might like them too!



And here are the afters..... it's still not "cute" but it's better for sure!!!


2 comments:

Pieces of Us said...

Cute! I wish I had a space like that for me in my house. I think I will make one...we have the room...hmmm...

Kim -today's creative blog said...

your scrapping area is perfect! Thanks for stopping by.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin