Monday, May 24, 2010

Friends Card

pics 401

pics 402

I think this is one of my favorite cards I’ve ever made, I got the inspiration from Kristina Werner (a very long time ago….) I need to make another one because this one has been given away. It was nice to have a card in my stash ready when I needed it!

I’m going through my pictures on my computer today and realized I HAVE taken pictures of things lately I’ve just never posted any of them, so I HOPE to have some set up to post in the next few days.

I was going to take a picture of my entry way and what I’ve done there recently but it SNOWED today so I have no sunlight, and if you’ve ever been to my house you know I have NO sunlight in my entryway on a normal day…..I hope to post pics of it soon.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin