Monday, March 2, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #20



I absolutely LOVED this sketch and I was worried I wouldn't get it done in time!! We spent the weekend packing and moving DH's sis and I barely got it done.  I may have to make another card using this sketch it is just so amazing. I had envisioned something totally different and at first wasn't sure I even liked what I had created when I was done but.....it's growing on me. I did envision the butterfly but that's about it, oh the joys of creating it's always so fun to see the end result after the vision.

7 comments:

Cassie said...

so thrilled you got to join us this week on the cuttlebug challenge! i love the effect you got with the center strip and the butterfly is such a sweet touch! hope to see you again this week!
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Cassie said...

p.s. i swooned at your blog banner - all those yummy, scrummy pink buttons!!!

Meda said...

Cassie is right! Your banner is super!
Thank you for playing with us at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog
Meda

Meda said...

An your card too... sorry I am in a hurry to edit the card feature from the cuttlebug blog. We are doing it tomorrow instead of Thursday. So come see your card featured tomorrow.
Meda

Lea L. said...

What a sweet little card....I really love the color combo! Great job with Be Inspired 20...thanks for participating this week at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog!

~Lea

PS- your blog banner is adorable! Love it!

Maggie Lamarre said...

luv the colour combo
Thanks
Maggie
You will be featured on March 5th, 2009

Captain Scrappy said...

Cool color combo! Very bright and cheerful card :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin